Cloud Computing Search

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

TCS: Coding Contest - CodeVita for 2013 batch.

TCS  inform you that we will be launching a Coding Contest - CodeVita for 2013 batch.



This will be a team contest (3 member teams) with unlimited registrations. Participants will register online on a platform (hosted on cloud) followed by a confirmation of their participation, also online. There is a cap on the no. of participants who confirm

The contest will be open to all students who have a valid CT Reference No. Students can log in to Campus Commune to get all the necessary information( Guidelines, participation limit, deadlines for registration etc) about the contest.

Sharing few posters of the Contest. Request you to share the same to all the students and request them to participate in big numbers!!!

15 comments:

  1. In campus commune I could not find the option of registration. Can you please tell where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REGISTRATION OF CODEVITA STARTS FRM JULY 9...AS I GOT MAIL FRM THEM>>>HOPE U TOO GOT IT...

      Delete
    2. pls can any one send me the link to apply.......
      i mean registration page link

      Delete
  2. how to register?? wher is the option present to register can u plz help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REGISTRATION OF CODEVITA STARTS FRM JULY 9...AS I GOT MAIL FRM THEM>>>HOPE U TOO GOT IT...SO DNT BE WORRY...:)

      Delete
    2. go to nextstep.tcs.com
      >log in or register ur self
      >then u'll get city ref no n password
      >then u can log in as member..
      >now u can get the information of codevita contest.

      Delete
  3. sir,
    I entered my team number CTreference Id wrongly. Please help me changing the CT reference ID of my team member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am not able to open my campus commune account,can any one help me

    ReplyDelete
  5. We Have Some Problem(mistakes had made) On regiteration. How can we rectify it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. not able to find whr to apply.... plz help

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am not able to open my campus commune account,can anyone help me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry sir i could'nt find any information about codevita contest even though i entered campus commune portal.pls elp me

    ReplyDelete
  9. what is the last date of registration? please give more registration information also.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. how the members will confirm the participation in the code contest???????

    ReplyDelete