Cloud Computing Search

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

From the Field: Suggestion from a Ph.D Student

Dear all

Shoiab is currently pursuing his Ph.D in HongKong University. He has this suggestion to share with you all

I think you should advice some of your students to go for higher studies than get into jobs after bachelors. There's no career if one goes for jobs especially in companies like TCS, Infosys and other Indian IT companies after Bachelors. I am seeing my friends struggling now in every aspects like unhealthy work environment, low pay, no recognition of their work and many more.
I've read your post about career options apart from IT for CSE students. I.T. is good and challenging but its not for students who excel in CS, its for students who are just fed up with studying and don't want to study any more.

1 comment:

  1. Hii there
    Nice blog
    guys if your want to get first rank on google then checkout our webstite
    seo promotion company in delhi

    ReplyDelete